[Resolved] Kizoavideo download

I signed up to a free trial, spent weeks on my video getting every detail right only to be told afterwards I have to pay £24 to download the video which was not stated at the beginning, knowing i needed the video I paid the money.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Preston, CTUpon paying this I down lauded Feb video and it doesn't play anywhere and it's highly frustrating highly irritating that I've pay money I was not expecting to have to pay and still not received a product I am happy with. I called and left a message no one has returned my call and I am just appalled at the customer service and would like a full refund.

• Resolution Statement

• Kizoa / Pixvisio Customer Care's Response · May 09, 2017

Hi Ophelia,

We are very sorry about the service you received from Kizoa and we would be happy to refund you. Please either email at [protected]@kizoa.com with your account details or call us between 8am and 8pm EST at [protected] and any of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you. We're sorry again.

Evan