Kizoa / Pixvisio — overcharged and no upgrade
Customer Name and Number: Rose Marie Aranda [protected]
I have paid to upgrade and was not only overcharge but I have not been upgraded.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Corona, CA
The sight states I would get 10% off if I upgraded and I did not receive the discount I was charged $49.99 and I was only supposed to be charged $44.99 I have attached my payment receipt AND the add stating it was to be 10% off please correct asap or refund me all my money back.
Rose Marie Aranda
More Kizoa / Pixvisio Complaints & Reviews
- Kizoa.com - stay away from these guys 
- [Resolved] Kizoa.com - I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa 
- Kizoa.com - they are deceptive in their charging for their membership
- [Resolved] Kizoa.com - i've been struggling with kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd
- [Resolved] Kizoa.com - stay away, this company is honestly just out to take your money & nothing else
- Kizoa - false advertising! kizoa is not free!
- Kizoa.com - this is not a free service
- Kizoa.com - website is "unavailable" 
- [Resolved] Kizoa / Pixvisio - my son been videos with out contcent
- Kizoa / Pixvisio - unable to unsubscribe emails