[Resolved] Kizoa — kizoa slideshow free online
I designed a slideshow online with pics and music, posted to Facebook. I received a message that said it posted successfully. I and others attempted to view video on our cell phones and iPads, etc. however, we are unable to view the video. It NEVER plays the video. It will only play it when I log into Facebook using my desktop computer. What can I do so that my shared video is actually able to be viewed by others?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Kizoa / Pixvisio Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017
Thank you for your question and we're very sorry for our delayed response. Can you please contact us at [protected]@kizoa.com or call us between 8am and 8pm EST so we can assist you with viewing movies from iPhones and iPads. We're sorry for any inconvenience that this is causing and we'd be more than happy to help you so you can view future movies from your mobile device.
Kizoa Customer Support
More Kizoa Complaints & Reviews
- Kizoa.com - stay away from these guys 
- [Resolved] Kizoa.com - I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa 
- Kizoa.com - they are deceptive in their charging for their membership
- [Resolved] Kizoa.com - i've been struggling with kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd
- [Resolved] Kizoa.com - stay away, this company is honestly just out to take your money & nothing else
- Kizoa - false advertising! kizoa is not free!
- Kizoa.com - this is not a free service
- Kizoa.com - website is "unavailable" 
- [Resolved] Kizoa / Pixvisio - my son been videos with out contcent
- Kizoa / Pixvisio - unable to unsubscribe emails