[Resolved] Kizoakizoa slideshow free online

I designed a slideshow online with pics and music, posted to Facebook. I received a message that said it posted successfully. I and others attempted to view video on our cell phones and iPads, etc. however, we are unable to view the video. It NEVER plays the video. It will only play it when I log into Facebook using my desktop computer. What can I do so that my shared video is actually able to be viewed by others?

• Resolution statement

• Kizoa / Pixvisio Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your question and we're very sorry for our delayed response. Can you please contact us at [protected]@kizoa.com or call us between 8am and 8pm EST so we can assist you with viewing movies from iPhones and iPads. We're sorry for any inconvenience that this is causing and we'd be more than happy to help you so you can view future movies from your mobile device.

Evan