Kiyoseki Styler / kiyoseki

1 500 returns rdWallingford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-774-0922

I purchased this straightening iron in November, 2008 . After using this product for
two months, It cinged my hair then shut off . My whole room had a burnt smell immediatley, and my hair smelled burnt for a couple of days . The straightening iron never came back on . This was clearly a product malfunction . I called to tell them what happened and ask how to go about returning it . The rep offered no apology and stated that I could only get a replacment .I explained that I didn't want a replacment for fear of using the product again . He said that a return wasn't possible . I asked to speak to a supervisor, and he wouldn't allow it . I called back and spoke to Sylvester . He stated that they had tried to charge my debit card and weren't able to for whatever reason, and before they would give me a refund I must first make a payment . This is a totally unacceptable way to handle business, and someone who can needs to do something about these people . After reading everyone's comments about them online, I am amazed that they are still in business . They do not stand behind there product . This is a crooked company and someone should put a stop to them making money off of innocent consumers .

More Kiyoseki Styler Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      24th of Mar, 2009

I also bought my Kyo and it burnt my hair up...no reps would help me and no money back...the company sucks!

• Ve
      15th of Sep, 2009

i so agree, the exact same thing happen to me, after 3 months, it shut of by itself, & wouldn't turn back on, so i sent it back along with a $20.00 for s.h...took forever to get it back, i decided i didnt even want it if i could just hava a refund, but customer service sucks!!! they do not help you at all, they are a poor company and they do not believe in customer satisfaction, so after finally getting it back, here now after 1 year it did the same thing...i give up, i am not gonna be sending a $20.00 check evertime it shuts down, thats how they rip off customers, this flat iron is gonna end up costing me more than $200.00, not too mention right before it shut off as i was getting ready for work, it fried & burnt my hair...& i always have to go over my hair sections more than once, the informercial is fake, & when i curled it only one time, my hair looked like cockaroach legs, it was a curl, this company is so fake it makes me sick!!!