Kites Kites Kites / Online scam

I placed an order with this company in May of 2008. I still haven't received the product. The charge did, however show up on my credit card. As I write this complaint, it has been 3 months.

I sent several e-mails to their web site. Of all the mail I have sent, I received possibly 3 responses. The first stating that the ordered item was out of stock, and would be shipped as soon as it was available. After a few more e-mails, I was offered a replacement item which supposedly was in stock. I sent an e-mail accepting the offer, but received neither the replacement item, or a reply to the mail.

I finally sent an e-mail requesting that my order be canceled, and that the credit should be applied to my credit card. That brought a reply apologizing, and stating that all would be made right. That was almost a month ago. I have given up on getting a refund, or the item. I would not advise others to purchase anything from this site. If you choose to purchase anything from this site, I wish you luck, but I doubt you'll see the item or your money again.

Wi

Comments

• De
      24th of Jul, 2009

Dear Winters,

Please provide some actual order information so we can verify that your claims are true & so we may get them resolved.

Anything would be helpful.

Thank You.