Kitchenaid & Whirlpool / kitchenaid & whirlpool warranty - scam!
I bought the KitchenAid Washer Model # KAWS700LQ0 on Sept 16, 2003. At the time I bought it, it was there best warranty washer and cost me about $800.
The washer breaks down August 7th, 2007. I call there warranty / service department. I wait on hold for over 1 hour. They tell me it will take over 15 Days before there service man will be out to my house and that if the part is not under warranty that a $77 charge for just the service man to show up at my door. Also that I can not have anyone else look at the machine otherwise I will void the warranty.
Is this nuts? I will never buy a KitchenAid or Whirlpool again. KitchenAid & Whirlpool Warranty scam!
More Kitchenaid & Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Kitchenaid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid - kitchenaid 22 cu. ft. 33-inch width standard depth french door refrigerator with interior dispense
- Kitchenaid - kitchen aid dishwasher model# kuds35fx554. ser.# f21210435
- Kitchenaid - repair parts delays 
- Kitchenaid - model kdfe104dbl serial f64101118 dishwasher. 
- Kitchenaid - wine refrigerator - model kuwl304ebs