Kitchenaid & Whirlpool / kitchenaid & whirlpool warranty - scam!
I bought the KitchenAid Washer Model # KAWS700LQ0 on Sept 16, 2003. At the time I bought it, it was there best warranty washer and cost me about $800.
The washer breaks down August 7th, 2007. I call there warranty / service department. I wait on hold for over 1 hour. They tell me it will take over 15 Days before there service man will be out to my house and that if the part is not under warranty that a $77 charge for just the service man to show up at my door. Also that I can not have anyone else look at the machine otherwise I will void the warranty.
Is this nuts? I will never buy a KitchenAid or Whirlpool again. KitchenAid & Whirlpool Warranty scam!
More Kitchenaid & Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid / Whirlpool - gas range architect series ii/ dishwasher
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid classic nylon slotted spoon
- KitchenAid - refrigerator
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid mixer-
- KitchenAid - refrigerator model #krfc704fssoo / serial #k73811717