KitchenAid — stand mixture mail in rebate
I bough a KitchenAid Stand Mixture in November from Kohl's. At that time there was a rebate on this product. That was the main reason I bought this product from Kohl's. I submitted my mail rebate in timely manner with all the required documents. I have called the customer service few times but they are saying that they don't have any rebate submission for my purchase. I have provided them my address, email address and serial number but they are not helpful at all. It looks like that offer was just a simply scam. I also talked with few other friends and they have same issue. All of who purchased KichenAid stand mixture during November non of us received our Mail in Rebate back.
I will not recommend any Kitchen Aid product to anyone now on.
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - food processor
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason