KitchenAidstand mixture mail in rebate

I bough a KitchenAid Stand Mixture in November from Kohl's. At that time there was a rebate on this product. That was the main reason I bought this product from Kohl's. I submitted my mail rebate in timely manner with all the required documents. I have called the customer service few times but they are saying that they don't have any rebate submission for my purchase. I have provided them my address, email address and serial number but they are not helpful at all. It looks like that offer was just a simply scam. I also talked with few other friends and they have same issue. All of who purchased KichenAid stand mixture during November non of us received our Mail in Rebate back.

I will not recommend any Kitchen Aid product to anyone now on.

Ri
May 02, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      May 24, 2017

We're very sorry to hear that you never received your rebate, rimpal. We are unable to provide you further assistance with your rebate, as our customer service center does not administer or process rebates. For assistance regarding rebate-related questions please contact our Rebate Fulfillment Center by calling the number on the bottom of your rebate form. We apologize for any inconvenience.