KitchenAid / gourmet pasta press
I bought this attachment on Amazon.
Just over 2months later the auger snapped.
I contacted KitchenAid Singapore - they told me that as I had bought the item on Amazon, there is nothing they can do and no help they will provide.
I contacted Amazon - they told me to contact KitchenAid head office in the US.
I contacted KitchenAid US - they told me that since I was not located in the US, there is nothing they can do and no help they will provide.
Surely KitchenAid has a warranty obligation to clients regardless of where they are located in the world?
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason
- Kitchenaid Kusc35fxss Dishwasher - unequal pricing nationwide