KitchenAid / rebate scam
I would like to speak to someone who can help redeem my Rebate. Here is some history for you
1. I sent in my Rebate form and receipt to you and it was returned because I did not provide the UPC code
2. I called Kitchenaid and spoke to a representative and asked her what the UPC code was. She told me it was on the box. While on the phone with the rep she walked me through where the UPC code could be found. She then told me to write it down and send it back to Kitchenaid with the receipt and the UPC code. I then mailed all the information back to you.
3. I received another letter from you while I was away for 3 months saying that you needed me to cut the UPC code off the box. I then called you again letting you know that I just got the letter because I was away and can I send it now. I was told that I was late but to send it in so they can work with me on my issue.
4. Today 12/8/2010 I called and they told me that the case is closed and there is no way I can get my Rebate. I spoke to several people regarding this and no one is willing to help me. Sophia was very curt of the phone and was less then willing to help then I spoke to Barbara who was understanding but said there is no one in all of Kitchen Aide who can help me. She noted my frustration and could understand it but reiterated that Kitchenaid will not honor the rebate because the case is closed.
I am very disappointed that I will not receive my rebate from Kitchenaid. I do understand and take ownership of the fact that I did not send the UPC code originally. But when I did call and resent it, I did follow the instructions of you customer service rep which she indicated that I needed to write it down and send it in. At that point I assumed I was all set and the rebate was in the mail. I then left for 3 months and was surprised that when I returned that the rebate was not in the mail. I am sorry that the rep gave me inaccurate information for the 2nd mailing and because of that I would have never thought that I would have to mail the information a 3rd time. I was late or the 3rd mailing because I was away but once I returned I called and send it to you immediately.
This company makes it so difficult to get your rebate. It is said that they make a great product but they have the worst customer service.
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchen Aid / Stand Mixer - poor quality product! 
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid mixer-
- KitchenAid - refrigerator model #krfc704fssoo / serial #k73811717
- KitchenAid - knife set
- KitchenAid - built-in electric oven kebs107sss04 serial #d12538425
- KitchenAid - dishwasher