Kitchen Set / Salesmen, Policy, Irresponsible, ETC.

1 Providence HwyDedham, MA, United States

This company is run by a bunch of idiots. I went in to purchase a dining room set the weekend they had their grand opening in Dedham, MA. I was yes'd to death and waited FOREVER (maybe 2 1/2 hrs.) for the salesmen to process the paperwork. I ask "when will it be delivered" and he says a few" days" but no to worry because "they will call a couple days before to arrange the delivery" I was so excited and to make space for the new set, I sold the set I had over the weekend. After 4 days I decided to call the 800 number and find out when it was going to be here. That's when they told me the product was no even instock and my delivery date wasn't for 4 mths!! There was no verbal mention nothing on the paperwork I got- nothing and a manager had helped him process my order and NEVER said a word to me. I can't explain the anger. Some other "manager" Carmelo offered me a $50 gift card to use and I almost kept the order but then I found out *he didn't know his job either* I wouldn't be able to use it for this purchase but rather a future purchase and I told them to cancel my order and shove it! Don't bother their quality is below kmart quality. Cheap stuff cheap help cheap ANNOYING comercials!

Ni