Kitchen Italia / unfinished Kitchen

1 England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a Kitchen from Kitchen Italia December 2009, I had a designer/salesman come out and to the provisional designs, and then had a surveyour come out who was supposed to make sure everything that they had designed could fit.

we had ordered a butler sink from the company and when it arrived along with the fitter he said he could not fit it because the waste pipe was too high, and he was unable to move it. I had to get another builder out to move the waste pipe which he could not/ would not do. On top of this it was established that the pipe their surveyour had sold to us could not fit in the space between the work top and the unit above.

Since then I am still without a kitchen as they have not fitted work tops yet and it is now the 9th of Feb 2010.

The Kitchen fitter which they have recommended has been blaming the kitchen company and the kitchen company has been blaming the kitchen fitter. In the end when they don't want to blame me each other they try and blame us and say we have been causing the delays.

I would not let them fit a screw in the wall let alon a kitchen.

i would not recommend them to fit anything let alone something like a kitchen.

He

Comments

• To
      15th of Apr, 2009

ordered kitchen nov 08 paid deposit

delivered kitchen flat pack dec 08 paid in full

installers start jan 09 paid in full

now its 14th april 09 kitchen un finished, installer has run off
    with my money

inform kitchen italia, wrote to managing director

sent over 50 e mails and letters

nothing, no answer

• Bu
      7th of Aug, 2009

I had my kitchen fitted by Kitchen Italia and it was stunning. It was finished before the time limit that I had set and it was perfect. The quality was of the finest standard and the fitters were friendly and cooperative.

• Ps
      13th of Jan, 2010

I just had my kitchen done by Kitchen Italia . The most beatiful kitchen I had ( I had 4 ) specialy granite worktops. I can't understand how somebody can complain about worktops, in my expiriance the best granite fitters ever. Thank you Kitchen Italia.

• Do
      8th of Jul, 2012

Mr Patel complaint is total fabrication.
    1. He has posted on other sites and his story changes for the reason my fitter left site.
    He is the truth.
    1. Mr Patel demanded my fitter should fit all his floor tiles when he had already fitted th kitchen. This was to be done at no charge. While swearing at my fitter he threw him off site.
    2. He would not let any fitters return until we promised to do all his floor for nothing.
    3. He rang our offices on numerous times with filthy and disgusting language, even to my female members of whom he had in tears.
    4. We eventually sent another fitter who was told by the builders on site that Mr Patel had had planning permission refused by his local planning office to fit a kitchen in a the basement.
    5. We informed Mr Patel that we could not finish until this was resolved. He went berserk and blamed us for telling the planning. My fitter again was threatened and left hi property.
    6. We have not been able to get other dates to complete. My fitter still wants to complete as he was owed the installation fee. Mr Patel still owes us over £1000 for this installion.

Summary.
    Mr Patel had no intension of paying us from the outset. Uses foul language to intimidate and bully my staff in order to get away with the above. Like other companies and workmen that have met this customer we all wish we had not !