Kitchen Design Specialists/Kitchens for Less / Poor service/fraud

1 630 W Vermijo St Colorado Springs, CO 80905Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 719 228-9400

All around terrible service.
From the outset sales rep Robin Ward provided terrible service. Luckily, I had a friend present duing several of his 'kitchen design' calls to correct his design plan.
Then the real nightmare. The cabinets were 3 weeks late, despite his repeated claims they were on the truck. He would not answer phone calls - I would have to make reapeated attempts to get status updates. He was rude and annoyed at my asking when I had not had a kitchen for 8 weeks! My contractor had come in and ripped my kitchen out because the "cabinets were on the way".
The ulitmate was his pricing. He actually presented me a bill that was incorrect. Overcharging me and using the wrong part numbers! He had hand crossed out the total (the right amount) and written his own rendition of the cost as the total. Unbelieveable.
The owner of the company is just a liable because of his unwillingness to make amends. He was totally unhelpful and a (excuse the vocabulary) a wimp during the whole process. I sent him documentation and a letter to which he mealy mouthed his way to nowhere.
Too bad to be true...? My blood pressure still goes up when I think about it. Just don't go there.

Comments

• Co
      1st of Jun, 2009

I also had Robin Ward as a Kitchen Designer, He was awesome, he's pleasant, and a great designer. It sounds like your contractor was an absolute idiot. And it appears that you are crazy!

• Co
      1st of Jun, 2009

Also, it everything was on time, the price was low and I think that everyone should go there. So next time maybe you should be less idiotic about these things