Kitchen Aid / Stand Mixer — poor quality product!
We purchased a kitchen aid stand mixer in the US and brought it to canada. Within the first two months we had problems with it. We contacted Kitchen aid and they advised us that there was no warranty as it was taken across the border. I then was given a name of a repair depot in Edmonton, AB and it was taken their where it stayed for 11 months as they said they could not get parts. I contacted Kitchen aid and they would not help us. I had to go and pick up our 6Q stand mixer from them and they could not fix it and kitchen aid would not help. We now have an expensive kitchen aid stand mixer that does not work and no one is willing to help us even though it was only used for two months. Kitchen aid has done nothing!!
More Kitchen Aid / Stand Mixer Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - bankofamerica debit card
- KitchenAid - food processor
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- KitchenAid - fridge alarm won't shut off
- KitchenAid - blender broke for no reason