Kitchen Aid Dishwasher / dishes are not cleaned
1. Dishwasher was marketed as one of the largest yet the arrangement and position of racks limits greatly the amount of dishes that can be loaded.
2. There is an upper, adjustable rack that when set in the lower position leaves a hole in the water pipe making cleaning completely ineffective. Either the dishwasher came with that hole of a chinsy, soft plastic valve that should cover the hole when the rack is lowered broke off.
3. I have to scrub every single morsel of food off the dishes other wise a certain screen clogs rapidly preventing water flow or pressure and thus making cleaning ineffective.
4. We figured out after 1 1/2 years that the only way to get the machine to work for awhile is to take it apart, clean the screen that clogs and try harder to clean the dishes before putting them into the dishwasher. This is how the "kithen aid" certified repair man "fixed" my machine for 65 dollars.
More Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Kitchenaid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid - our refrigerator and your lack of customer service 
- Kitchenaid - product and service on kitchenaid fridge 
- Kitchen Aid - grill brush
- Kitchen Aid - refrigerator and dishwasher
- Kitchenaid - emails ignored by consumercare. uk@kitchenaid. eu