Kissbrides.com / Do not order from this site if you need your dress within a reasonable time

1 United States

Do not order from this site if you need your dress within a reasonable time! I ordered on April 12, 2012 and paid extra to get my daughters dress for Prom here within 5-7 days. I've not received the dress, nor have I received communicaiton from this place. I tried chatting with them online and that was a joke, they just kept replying to everything I said with "ok", finally gave me an order number but after 30 minutes of waiting on chat for an answer about my shipment I gave up! I called the California number today, I had to hang up the first time because someone was at the other end laughing and then I received a loud beeping sound in my ear. I called back (thank God they answered) and spoke to a lady with a crying kid in the background. This woman gave me my order number because all I was given was a receipt number through paypal. This woman confirmed my dress has not even shipped yet!! My daughters prom is this coming Saturday and they've not even shipped the dress!! The lady asked that I call back in 12 hours because right now it's 9:00PM where the dress is coming from so she wont have an answer for me for 12 hours. You definitely get what you pay for... now I have an 18 year old daughter panicking about prom and her dress when this is suppose to be a happy time! Don't do business here!

More Kissbrides.com Complaints & Reviews