KIS Golf / Partner Group / Fraud and Suspicious Legal Aid

KIS Golf / Partner Group
We too got scammed at KIS Golf. George McGill personally looked us in the eye and gave us his word that we would have a lifetime of enjoyment from his company however we all know that they are long gone with our money. What has me more concerned is after contacting someone at one of these blogs to possibly join a class action suit, I was directed to the Partner Group that is supposedly representing clients of KIS Golf to seek a settlement. After contacting the group I immediately got an auto generated response with information that was already posted on the web elsewhere telling me that there would be a filing fee and I would be contacted with the attorney's fees at a later date. The red flags went up immediately since I had previously contacted legal representation in the matter. I questioned what I was going to receive from the attorney since the debts and outstanding claims to Kis' creditors outweigh their assets. The company is alo protected under bankruptcy law as well. After leaving these questions I have not heard back from the Partner Group since which leads me to believe there is more to the story. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that George McGill of KIS Golf fame owns the Partner Group as well. Personally I would be very careful of losing additional money to anything connected to KIS Golf!

N  15th of Feb, 2009 by
Partner Group is for real- I have friends that were investors and have joined a class action suit filed in Nashville- they are going after McGill in every way-
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
Do you know who is handling the suit? I received paperwork and now can't find it. I have 30 days to dispute the claim. I am also in Nashville.