Kirsten Hart / Beware

Got the letter, like everyone else. It seems they have several addresses they work out of, from different parts of the country. I know now that this "exclusive association" has to do with training people to win at poker. From what I've read, they get your info if you've ordered a "natural remedies" book from an infomercial, using a credit card.

The only way she/they could have gotten my info is from a purchase I made from an infomercial a month ago. Not a "natural healing" one, nope. This was for a product called "DermaWand, " which promises to de-age and clarify skin. If these companies are buying/selling each other's buyer lists, that's bad enough.

Another person who got this letter found out that "Kirsten" had her credit card number, knew her credit limit, etc. THAT'S what scares me. Guess I'll call my credit card company ASAP.

Va

Comments

• Va
      22nd of Jul, 2008

Anyone receiving the 6 page-First Class letter from Kirsten Hart, John Finn or the likes. Should send the entire letter and envelope to the F.B.I. along with your personal letter of concern for your private information. These person's are using the U.S.P.S for these mailing's and if they are using fraudulent names, addresses, phone number via the U.S.P.S. I believe it to be a Federal Crime. Maybe the FBI will go after these people.

• Je
      25th of Jul, 2008

Thank God for the computer and the internet. As all others I got the letter from Kirstin Hart. This time from a Delaware address. You think that they would change their name. Ohhhh most cons are stupid. I think they got my information from a company in Las Vegas Nv. that I purchased a $1.99 cd for govt grants. My credit card bill had a bunch of unknown charges on it. I called them and it turned out they were all the same company. AND NOW the letter comes. Has anybody contacted the postal inspector about this?

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2008

I' m only 14, and i was 13 when "Kirsten" sent me that letter. I was about to sell my graduation gift (a silver PSP) on E-bay! They talmost got me, but thanks for the comments, I was an easy prey for scammers, not any more!