Kirk Enterprises Uk Ltd / scam

Sheffield, England, Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
3.35
I paid them £15.99 for a code to unlock my phone which was never provided. They have continually ignored my emails for a refund for the past 30 days

More Kirk Enterprises Uk Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Di
  21st of Nov, 2008
The refund has been posted and we were unable to action your request in accordance with the refund policy and terms and conditions of sale as you raised a paypal dispute. We were therefore forced to wait for Paypal to complete their investigation before we could process your refund. This was processed in a timely manner and has already been completed. There is a £4.50 processing and handling fee for time spent securing your original request which was unsuccessful but beyond our control. We make it clear prior to purchase that if a refund is warranted and we have committed resources to securing your unlock code there will be a £4.50 processing and handling fee applied to the refund to cover our costs.
If you had any query regarding this you should have raised this prior to purchase or sought alternative arrangements for unlocking your handset.

Regards
Al
  31st of May, 2009
It happened the same to me!!! they get people's money for not having what they sell! FRAUD
Va
  12th of Aug, 2016

Kirk Enterprises Uk Ltd - Awful company
Kirk Enterprises
kirkenterprisesinc.com

After requesting a unlock code for Samsung OMNIA, in their web advert which stated if they cannot provide a code, they would issue a 100% refund, I received an email from the company stating they could not issue a code (they even have a comment from someone who's phone they did unlock on the same network and same phone), offering different solutions and a refund if I wished. Having sent a reply back requesting a refund and requesting Paypal to refund, Kirk Enterprises refused the refund.

I only ordered the code on Saturday (email received late sunday, but so far, no further communication from this company), which only leaves me one option which is to take out a county court action.
Al
  12th of Aug, 2016
It happened to me too!! fraud!