Kirby/Shoreline & PCI Loans / Help

1 NM, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Kirby Vacume- door to door. I canceled my purchace by certified mail in 3 days and called to let them know I was doing so. Asked them to pick up vacume. PCI (loan co.) is harrassing me everyday. Shoreline (Kirby) claims they have no cancelation. Back and forth I'm told " no - dont have any record of that- will get back to you- no record of you calling yesterday-. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THIS LOAN OFF MY CREDIT AND GET THE VACUME RETURNED? I AM AN UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!-- looked so nice and easy when they demenstrated it Trying to work with it on my own was a nightmare.

Comments

• Pc
      29th of Apr, 2010

You need to send the cancellation within 3 business days from the day you purchased it. Calling on the phone will not cancel transaction. Do you have proof you mailed it? Have you told the finance company you are not going to pay?

• Tw
      2nd of Jul, 2013

Do not fall in the door to door scam it's nice and all but not worth the price or the customer service in PCI they are a scam! If you do make sure you actually read the contract line by line..