Kirby / vacuum cleaners
they start with A sweet little young ladies and gentlemen telling they need money for college and they get $50 if you would just let them clean a room or area rug or piece of furniture. they mention a new store in town with cleaning supplies...never does the word kirby come out of their mouth .
not until you agree to the free cleaning, that will only take 15 mins tops...then a another super duper salesmen shows up to start the super duper sales pitch.
the whole thing wouldn't be so bad except they almost always show up at dinner time(my visit was 5:15 on a monday eveing if you can believe that ) they tell you the whole thing will only take 15 mins ...try 1 hour or more if you even remotely look interested.
then they show you a pretty good demo which no matter what vaccum you have is going to make yours look like crap
but the bottom line is do you have to $2400 to spend on a vacuum, although i have read some complaint that say the actually got them down to $600 but I still see complaints about the vacuum itself really not lasting the way it should for that amount of money.
BEWARE AND JUST TELL THEM... NO... EVEN IF YOU FALL FOR THE SWEET GIRL OR WELL MANNERED GENTLEMEN YOU SEE UPFRONT AS SOON AS THE GUY SHOWS UP WITH THE VACUUM ...SCREAM NO!!! SLAM THE DOOR SHUT AND CLOSE THE BLINDS
More Kirby Complaints & Reviews
- Kirby - Scam and abuse! 
- Kirby Vacuums - Kirby sales tactics solution 
- United Consumer Financials/Kirby - Unethical Credit practices 
- Kirby Vacuum - sales tactics 
- Kirby Vacuum - Awful experience 
- The Kirby Company - business practices 
- The Kirby Company - machine does not work well, very pushy salesmen,
- Kirby - john daniel fields, representative of kirby; money owed me
- The Kirby Company - my kirby vacuum 
- The Kirby Company - kirby door to door