Kirby / Fraudsters and cheaters
My daughter was born sickly so when the kirby sales people showed up at my door i was desperate for anything to make her breathing easier. they stated that because of the suction power of this vacuum and the 'hepa filtered bags' that my home would be cleaner requiring less dusting and ect...
However... it is broken more than it isn't, the parts are expensive as well as the bags being so... and it is hard to find anyone to work on them and if you can find anyone who works on them it cose 200.00 before they will even fix it . My house is more dusty now and the bags suck for lack of a better description. I am going back to Dirt devil or another brand that i can get anywhere they work better and are cheaper.
More Kirby Complaints & Reviews
- Kirby - Scam and abuse! 
- Kirby Vacuums - Kirby sales tactics solution 
- United Consumer Financials/Kirby - Unethical Credit practices 
- Kirby Vacuum - sales tactics 
- Kirby Vacuum - Awful experience 
- Kirby - john daniel fields, representative of kirby; money owed me
- The Kirby Company - my kirby vacuum 
- The Kirby Company - kirby door to door 
- The Kirby Company - customer service
- Kirby Vacuum Company - kirby avilar g10d