Kirby / Fraudsters and cheaters

My daughter was born sickly so when the kirby sales people showed up at my door i was desperate for anything to make her breathing easier. they stated that because of the suction power of this vacuum and the 'hepa filtered bags' that my home would be cleaner requiring less dusting and ect...

However... it is broken more than it isn't, the parts are expensive as well as the bags being so... and it is hard to find anyone to work on them and if you can find anyone who works on them it cose 200.00 before they will even fix it . My house is more dusty now and the bags suck for lack of a better description. I am going back to Dirt devil or another brand that i can get anywhere they work better and are cheaper.

Su

Comments

• Ki
      22nd of Jul, 2009

ANYONE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WHO HAS BEEN BENT OVER BY KIRBY'S 3 DAY RETURN POLICY AND WOULD LIKE RETRIBUTION, EMAIL ME AT:

IHATEKIRBY@GMAIL.COM.

I AM GOING TO TRY AND ORGANIZE A PROTEST TO TAKE THIS SALES OFFICE DOWN!

They do not tell you about their return policy and when I called within 2 days, the number provided DID NOT WORK! When I finally got a hold of someone they were extremely rude and unforgiving. If that is not pulling a fast one on someone I don't know what is. I want to make their lives a living hell!

• Ki
      8th of Dec, 2010

Kirby lied to my girlfriend several times. I'll list a few...

LIE #1.) She was told she would be a Customer Service Representative. After training she was forced to be a Door to Door Salesman.

LIE #2.) They stated that her 3 appointments per day would be appointed for her by thier "Appointment Committee". False. In fact she was forced to go door to door with several smokers in a small car. She came home to our daughter and our non-smoking home smelling like she just left a bar. Zero appointments.

LIE #3.) She would be paid $520 a week even if she didn't make any sales. Lie.

LIE #4.) They later stated that she would only get paid if she went to her 3 appointments per day, which would be scheduled by the company. They made zero appointments, and now won't pay her because she didn't go to 3 appointments per day. Not even 1 person would let them into their house, let alone 3... Every day... So they won't pay her because of THEIR negligence to schedule appointments, as they had promised.

LIE #5.) They promised consistent and reasonable hours, which was a lie. Sometimes door to door salespeople don't get home until 2am, eyes bloodshot from exhaustion and smoky travel.