Kirby / Not a complaint

United States Review updated:
1.25

I bought a Kirby Vac just over 7 years ago.It is fantastic I am really pleased with the product and so far the service, it's been really very good. I bought mine from a friend who worked at the company in Newtownabbey she doesn't work there anymore (long hours) but say she had a good time saying that when she was there (younger and single) that it was work hard play hard.

She said she was treated good and didn't see any scams. The person who posted the complaint really sounds like someone with a grudge. You cant please everyone all of the time. I think you shouldn't name people unless you can validate what your saying about them THIS IS WRONG.

Any how I've been really happy with the kirby and the service.
Va

Comments

Jo
  15th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Maybe you should look at the hundreds of other people that have been screwed over and really ask yourself if you think they all have a grudge against kirby. So far 1 person says they had fun, 1000+ said it was a sham... some pretty convincing evidence.
  24th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I do not have anything against Kirby products, just their tactics. I received a notice on my door when I came home form work one day. The notice said, "For You a Beutiful Basket of Fruit, Sorry We Missed You. For your delivery of your fruit, please call 858-565-6312." I decided not to call and search online for this. Sure enough, my local paper did a story on this just a year ago. Very deceiving if you ask me. If you want to sell someting just ask me straight up. I don't get offended just for asking. But, ask once and if I say no, then I mean no. They should consider lowering their prices on their products and put it in a store front. It works for other vacumm cleaners.
Nick Is Funny!
NICK LOVES KIRBY
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
HEY NICK YOU WANNA BUY A KIRBY???
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? JUST CALL ME 619 415 9074. GAY MEN PREFERRED