Kinque Lingerie / Rip off

They have a slick and professional looking website, but don't let that fool you! Their prices were really low, and that's what lured me to order from them. Six days after I placed my order, I received an email by a 'Marie' that claimed that my order was on backorder and that it would take 2-3 weeks for it to arrive, but would give me a refund immediately if I requested.

I decided to wait, and when the 2 week mark hit, I decided to go to their online customer service form to ask them about the status of my order. They claim that they'll respond 'Within 24 Hours' but that's an outright lie! It's been a week and there's been no response. I tried calling them a couple of times and each time I'm sent to an answering machine because they have such a 'high call volume' somehow during all times of the day.

I've sent another customer service request for a refund, and again, no response and no refund! Also, they don't even list a proper email address and the email address of Marie was hidden behind a 'usmerchants.net' domain.

So far my experience with them has been horrible. If you're looking for cheap lingerie, DO NOT use Kinque! Luckily I didn't lose too much money over them.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      30th of Nov, 2008

I have ordered from Kinque.com at least 5 times without issue. The only problem I did have a backorder that took longer than the 2-3 weeks they stated. I found the customer service to be far superior than most other lingerie sites, personal and helpful.

They have one of the best return policies online at 90 days and honor it to the letter. I would be interested in an update to your story and what happened with your order.

Bob