Kingwood PhotographersWedding Pictures

My husband and I recently had our wedding pictures done by Annie and Ernie. While Ernie is a delightful man to work with, his wife is lacking in every department. When I received our complete wedding album the last page was so blurry you can not even make out our faces. However, when I picked this picture out for the album, and saw the preview it was not in this shape. When I explained to her my dissatification she simply said, "We would never put a blurry picture in your album.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Kingwood, TX" There was no apology, no how can I make this better...During the timeline we were having our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures they upped the price two separate times by $10 per picture. As this was not stated in our contract, and we had already paid the down payment we were ultimately stuck.
I could keep going on about her unprofessionalism. I usually do not write reviews, but as something as important as a wedding album I thought other brides and grooms would appreciate this. Believe me, do not waste your time or money!

Jw