Kingsize Direct / romeo slippers

1 United States

Attn: King Size Management,

I have a product (romeo slippers) that I ordered on November 6, 2017. I initially returned them for EW because they were to tight for my feet. After receiving them the second time I've worn them and the thread has started to separate so that the soles of the slippers are separating from the top of the slippers. I spoke with one technician online (Shawnette) and she was polite but stated that your company policy is that once worn they cannot be returned. So I asked for a number to management so that I could explain my situation. I received the number [protected]). This technician echoed the first one. I'm puzzled. I honestly thought that your company would like to see exactly what I'm talking about. Bottom line is I've decided that I will not buy your products nor do I want your catalogs. If when a problem arises all I receive is a canned response it means that you're not interested in the quality that you're sending out. I've actually been a customer for years. My mother ordered from your magazine back in the sixties when I was a child since I was 6'1'' in eighth grade. This is very disappointing to me. I intend to send an accompanying letter via USPS.

Order Number: [protected]

I would still like to send the slippers so that someone could look at them.
I am sending pictures of the damaged slippers as an attachment.

If someone is still not willing to take a look at these then please stop sending the catalogs to my address for I will not be doing business with your company anymore.

Rj