Kingsisle Wizard 101 / Taking money from my account

TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 512-623-5983

I order this game Wizard 101 for my grandson. The second time you took money out of my account I contacted you and told you I did not want the game anymore. You told me you could not return my money, so I told you to cancel the game for me because I did not want to get charges on my account anymore. My grandson does not even play it anymore, even after I told him it was paid for again. I do not have extra money for you to go in take just whenever you want to . I expect my money to be back in my account in the next 5 business days, or I bank will be taking care of it for me.

Pa

Comments

Nov 13, 2009

I am having the same issue.

• Je
      Jul 31, 2010

They just did the exact same thing to me! Our computor is down, so I know my son didn't do it. Who gives them the right to retain our personal banking information?! Something should be done about this!

• In
      Nov 11, 2010

i have the same problem. i never ordered any game. are they hackers? did anyone reach any conclusion? what should i do?

• Gr
      Feb 19, 2011

They just did the same thing to me, bought it for my granddaughter months ago.

• Jm
      Apr 02, 2011

They just stole money from me... I'm going after them through my bank.

Jul 28, 2011

Yes they have taken my money for five month already. What is their latest phone number? I canoot contact them.

• Ri
      Aug 22, 2011

I have the same problem, they keep taking money from my account
    and now they sre taking out the payment twice, I sent them an e-mail and have not heard from them.. told them I want my money back.

• Ra
      Sep 04, 2011

I agree KingsIsle are scammers. They take things from you after you paid for it and then they won't give an account for it.

• Li
      Sep 08, 2011

I am having the same problem. My daughter doesn't play anymore, she doesn't remember her user name and password, so I can't go through the web site to cancel. I tried e-mailing them with no response. I can't find a phone number to talk to a real person. Has anyone else?

• Da
      Oct 23, 2011

put a lawsuit on them this will stop if you do

• Da
      Oct 23, 2011

make a lawsuit against them and this will stop promise you that

• Je
      Oct 29, 2011

taking from my account too. how do i stoop this? partyhardy

• Eo
      Oct 29, 2011

They've done the same thing to my wife's and mine account for our son. He has stopped playing this game since the middle of last year and suddenly this charge shows up on our credit card that we did NOT authorize. When we initially purchased the game for our son, we did NOT choose to have automatic renewal. What they are doing is without a doubt illegal. I will ask my bank to get my money back from them today when I get off work and issue a stop payment against them in the future. If KingsIsle refuses to refund after I sent them emails to their two listed emails (no phone number) too which I got no response, then I'll consider small claims court!

• Jm
      Oct 19, 2012

How do we talk to this company if they do not answer the phone. 512-623-5983 I call this number and it says not to leave a message.
    What have others done to get their money back.

Dec 28, 2012

So where is the damn government? We pay so much tax money to them and they claim it's necessary to protect us against crooks like this. I think the real crooks are the people right now running our government. Years past a complaint to Commerce would bring action especially since this is interstate. And the area code says the socialist city of Austin, if that is really their number.

• Hi
      Feb 24, 2013

I want to now the hackers name and account he is an hall monitor I am mad this guy because he hacked my friends

• Co
      Jul 30, 2013

WELL I TYPEING IN CAPS BECAUSE I AM VERY MAD I KEEP GETTING MUTED FOR NOTHING PEOPLE GO AROUND AND REPORT ME FOR NOTHING AND YOU GUYS MUTE ME I WANT YOU TO STOP WITH THE HALLS AND ALL REPORTING IT'S NOT GOOD AND PEOPLE KEEP REPORTING ME FOR NOTHING LIKE JUST NOW I GOT REPORTED TWICE FOR BEING IN A PVP MATCH HE SAID I WAS TALKING TRASH AND HE THE ONE THAT SAID THATS WEAK AND TALKING TRASH SO YEAH STOP THIS I WANT THIS PROBALM FIXED NOW PLZ

• Am
      Nov 25, 2013

My boyfriend plays and every month like clock work they take eithrr 60$ or 80$ ouy of mu checking account without my authorization! I have emailed the comoany several times and they refuse to refund the money they have stolen! This company needs ti be stopped before they put people into terrible debt!

• Co
      Jan 13, 2014

2week suspension of pay to play account. threaten to ban! I don't even know what i did! worst customer service of all time! DO not LET KINGSISLE GET AWAY WITH THIER "REPORTING " SYSTEM. IT IS GARBAGE.. YOU MAY ONLY REPORT IF YOU HAVE SPENT MONEY WITH IN 30 DAYS. THAT IS IT. SO I GUESS IF YOUR A CROWNS PLAYER AND YOU CANNOT COUNTER REPORT. THEN YOU ARE STUCK WITH THIS CRAP.

• Be
      Apr 03, 2014

They are doing the same thing to me taking my money without my authorization I've emailed them 5 times and tried their number but never get a response this is rediculous I am a single mother of two with a very limited income I can't afford to be stolen from. I guess I have to go through a bunch of crap to cancel my debit card and get a new one and go through the inconvenience of not having a debit card for a week or more... That's the only solution I see but I haven't done it yet because it's such a pain THANKS A LOT KINGSISLE YOU ARE FRAUDS AND CROOKS!!!

• Mr
      Jan 05, 2015

I just saw a charge for Kingsisle Wizard Tx on my credit card on 12/31. My son hasn't played this game in over a year. This is really distrubing that they can just charge without authorization.

• Lo
      Jan 21, 2015

How do I stop them from taking money from my mums account! They've then taking 400 dollars multiple times without authorisation! This is fraud!!! How do I stop this!!

• Mc
      Jul 04, 2015

I cancelled this game and billing over a year ago. I was just charged 49.95 for something that was cancelled! This is ridiculous. I have called, emailed and deleted the credit information, , I suggest your accounting department review current practices and procedures. While you are at it I also suggest reading up on scams, unlawful use of credit information.

Jul 03, 2016

I just filed a fraud report with PayPal. I've been trying to get a reply from KingsIsle for 3 months. They are The Worst

• Ad
      Feb 13, 2017

I have never been to this website and just checked my paypal debit card and there are hundreds of dollars of charges on it from this LAME ### WEBSITE. Where is your fraud detection? Wiped me out. Going to go through paypal and file a police report in the morning.

• Ju
      Feb 12, 2018

There is an option in the settings to cancel the renewal. It looks like it cancels the membership you currently have, but it cancels the renewal setting. You get to keep the current membership you paid for and it won't renew the next month. I do this for every game. Lots of companies do this for the unfortunate people who don't learn how to check their settings. This is the way they make extra bucks.

• Ju
      Feb 12, 2018

@Just402 And also, if there is a master password, you have to enter it before you can check your settings. That is there for parental control, in case your kid decides to change the settings, buy things with your saved credit/debit card information in your wizard101 account settings, or in this case *renewed membership.

•   Feb 18, 2018

I am unhappy with how much you have to pay to get some things on here, my son was one day playing wizard101, and he asked me if i could pay for something, and next thing you know, it cost 900 something crowns!If i paid for this, it would literally extinguish my credit card, i do not get it how some people pay for this, if you do not believe me, see for yourself. Wizard101, you people of money vampires, you just suck money out of cards.

• Bu
      Sep 01, 2018
    Kingsisle pirate101 - taking money out of my account months after i cancelled subscription
    biloela
    Queensland
    Australia

Hi

I cancelled both of my subscriptions in May 2017 and still money is coming out of my account

• Dr
      May 20, 2019

I'm not going to make a big deal, but I'm very disappointed with the game, a simple bug in your computer has banned all the accounts in our family. We just wanted to buy a subscription we received a red ban, a few hours after all the accounts were banned, and kingsisle did not even admit their mistake. Very disappointed, my opinion will change if they listen a little more to the customer. I would advise against it.

Family accounts banned:
    YasserFr
    Jonooxx
    Kanekipvp
    perfect sojap

• Ba
      Jun 15, 2019
    KingsIsle Entertainment - How come i can't talk??? i'm 56 so thats not it ! so why do i only get the little white thing that has some words???

HOW DO I TALK ON HERE EVERYONE ELES CAN & I CAN'T EVEN ASK THEM WHY!!! HELP I"M JUST PAID FOR A YEAR OF MEMBERS SHIP !!! I want to talk on my game like I'm talking to you right now!!!