Kingsdown / no problem.. wake up

United States Review updated:
1.25
There is no such thing as a perfect product but one of the best on the market is Kingsdown. I notice people keep saying they call Kingsdown. Weather you buy a bed sofa or tv you don't call the manufacturer, you call the retailer. In the last 6 years Kingsdown has sold 700, ooo sets of bedding(to NYC retailers) and I see a very small handfull of complaints. Most are happy with there products(about 99.85 %) I have 6 beds in my house and 5 are Kingsdowns. they are all fine and used every night. I have worked in retail for 22 years. Keep your bed clean and don't damage it and your warrenty is always accepted. pay attention when buying and realize you have about 30 days to exchange. Spend more than 5 minutes picking your mattress, it may be a good idea to spend at least a half hour selecting a product you use 1/3 of your life that you will have for up to 25% of your life...If you look for complaints your probably find some for every product known to man. look at consumer reports, rob report, consumer digest...these publications suggest they are best buys..I wonder why??!!!
Do

Comments

Ja
  12th of Mar, 2009

Kingsdown - sagging
mattress store in southpointe
Durham
North Carolina

Our Kingsdown bed is useless after 2 years it sagged so badly that it caused back problems and had to be replaced.
Ja
  12th of Mar, 2009
I can't believe your mattresses are all great. Ours is horrible.
Da
  26th of Jun, 2010
Your warranty is a joke. My Kingsdown Indulgence bed that I spent almost $3, 000 on is painful to say the least. It sags and we have the proper box spring and bed frame. We even rotate as instructed. Its less than 2 years old and its a horrible, painful bed. We filled out the warranty kit and followed instructions exactly but my claim was denied because sagging has to be 1.5" or more! WHAT? That is ridiculous. When I lay down in the bed, I feel that my rear is sagging and I'm in a small hole. I wake up with a tired, sore lower back. The bed offers no support and I only weigh 153 lbs! I will never ever buy another one of your beds and I hope people read this post and do not buy a Kingsdown bed. Its a complete waste of money.
La
  5th of Aug, 2014
Recently, my husband's elderly aunt died and he inherited her beautiful complete bedroom set, which happens to be a Kingsdown Indulgence mattress and box spring. Well, having the inquiring mind I have, I decided to check your web site to see what we were getting ourselves into. It was unfortunate because almost all the reviews were negative regarding owning one of these mattresses. Not being deterred by them, I decided not to tell my husband about what I've read and try the bed anyway !! Well, lo and behold, the bed IS BEAUTIFUL BLESSING. You see, both my husband and I suffer with terrible pains in our bodies, back and knee pain and we previously owned a gel foam mattress, which really did us in so we were desperate for relief. Thanks to Kingsdown Mattress, we are sleeping on a cloud.
Ma
  8th of Nov, 2017
We have king size Kingsdown Indulgence for 4-5 years. It is soft. It is good bad for my wife which sleeps on her side. For me is not good at all...I am sleeping on my stomach. Two years ago I put medium size pillow between box and the mattress on my side and thinner one on my wife's side to help with the sagging. My back hurts really bad and I am thinking about cutting the mattress on the side and putting 3' x 4' piece of plywood under the memory foam. I am still researching the idea...

Kingsdown Logo Kingsdown