King's Kars / king kars luke king sold us a vehicle with a bad transmission.

Looking around the internet and on Facebook, we found King's kars. They seemed to have a good reputation from the reviews online. We test drove a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder with only 100, 000 on it. It drove fine but there seemed to be a slight delay in the transmission. Luke told us that it was normal for the type of SUV and said the warranty would take care of it. We bought for 4, 500 dollars which were all the money we had. A month later the transmission started having issues. Even though I hadn't even put 1000 miles on it. I called and he acted like he would take care of it right away. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and was strung along for 8 months because we were supposed to work something out. We stayed in constant contact because we were so worried about not having a car and we really spent all our money on it. After all this time and all the promises still, they haven't done a single thing other than make us take the car to get diagnosed which was supposed to be covered by them just to find out we had to pay for it. The transmission is completely gone now and I am trying to get by without a car after buying one with cash. Selling a car as is doesn't mean lie about the condition of the car because you can.

Tr