Kings Island / customer service

Mason, OH, United States

This year when planning a birthday celebration for myself I thought it would be an amazing day if my family and I spent the day at the water park and then ride roller coasters at night. I experienced the WORST customer service I have ever seen in my entire life. My sister and her boyfriend chose to leave the park to get food for themselves and their two boys (under the age of 4). I chose to stay in the park and have lunch. I went the the Coconut Cove Bar and placed an order for a bacon cheeseburger basket. I was given ticket number 5144 and I went to the pick up area. After about 20 minutes I noticed that people who were several people behind me in line were receiving their food, some of the food was exactly what I ordered. I went to the counter and expressed my concern to the young boy handing out food. I was confused as to why ticket numbers that were 30-40 people after mine were being called and I had still not received my food. He rolled his eyes in response and said that there are only three of them and some food is easier to get out so the numbers don't run in order. I didn't even bother to explain to him that I had watched several bacon cheeseburger basket meals be passed onto other people. I asked if he could please go find out what was going on with my order and gave him my order number. He again rolled his eyes. I didn't say anything because it looked like he was going to check on my order. At least 5-10 minutes went by and the same young boy walked back with several orders for people that had ticket numbers 5180+. At this point I was beyond angry. I looked at him and asked if he even did anything by going back there to check on my order. No response. All three kids who were working the counter just stared at me like they had no idea what they were doing. I kept asking about the food order and they all looked at me like I was crazy and they didn't care to even help me or look for my order. At this point I was disgusted as my sister her boyfriend and their two young boys were back from eating. The fact that they left the park, went down the street to get food, ate, and came back and was walking back to our chairs while I still hadn't even received any kind of confirmation that my food would be coming out shortly was infuriating to say the least. Not one single person apologized. Not one single one of the kids working the counter acted like they had any kind of training or even common sense. I asked for my money back and didn't even eat until I left the park several hours later. It is this lack of customer service that will cause me to question getting a season pass next year. I didn't spend my well earned money on a season pass to worry about how I will be treated once going to enjoy my day off. I expect more from a establishment that has been around since the 70's. I am seriously thinking about cancelling the season pass payment plan and discontinuing going. I can tell you one thing is for sure. I WILL NEVER DINE OR ORDER FOOD FROM KINGS ISLAND AGAIN.

La