Kingfisher Airlines / Missed the Flight because of your Irresponsibility

1 India Review updated:

This is Surekha Avasarala from Wipro Technologies, i have to travel to chennai from Hyderabad on 27-Feb-2011 at 6:30 pm and the Flight No : 2475. I missed the flight because the Status of this fight is not displayed on the Notice board. I checked in before 30 min but KingFisher people doesn't allow me in giving boarding Pass. Actually i am going for Business Purpose, because of them i missed the fight and i lost 1 day business and also missed some important meetings. The Customer Care is very bad, they spoke to me in very arogent way. I really disappointed with the KingFisher service and also hospitality towards Customer. Because of their neglegence i was supposed to take another ticket of additional 1500 rupess for 28-Feb-2011. I really felt very bad with this service. Those people said if i arrive before 5 min they might have given me boarding pass, but i came at 6:00 pm, so what is the difference in 5 min. I generally travel through flights, but nowhere i have seen this kind of senario.

Comments

• Al
      20th of Dec, 2011

I agree my wife and 3 children missed her flight due to miss information, staff not clearly helping and then were very arrogant and dd not care made you wait when they could have tried to put me on the flight as fast as possible. This is in london. STAFF were not helpful manager tried to help but staff were taking their time. Very unhelpful staff has put me off Kingfisher. this would be my choice before air india now it has become bad!! try Jet next.