Kingdom Kia / Lying tacticts

1 2600 N. Bishop Ave, Rolla, MO 65401, Rolla, MO, United States

I have read through some of the other complaints and I don't even know where to begin with all the things that happened to us. We did not have a problem getting the financing as some of the others have stated, but most notably the problem comes in when you think they have agreed on a price with you and then you find out later that that is not the case. My husband told the sales man the price that we would be willing to pay for the car, so the salesman wrote it out with that specific price on it and had my husband sign it. Then he shook my husband's hand and said "we have ourselves a deal." After we get into the finance guy's office we find out that they are financing the original full amount on the car, not the price that we had agreed on. We showed the finance guy the paper that the salesman had written out and our signature and he just brushed it away and insisted they could never sell a car for that amount. We asked him why his salesman had shaken our hands and said we have ourselves a deal if this was the case. Never could get a straight answer on this. In addition I have been waiting to get the second key for the car which we were supposed to have two weeks after we bought it. It is now been two months and after many phone calls and leaving messages I still have no second key for the car. These people will lie to you and say whatever they want to get you in the door. Do not trust one word they say and don't even bother going there because they are shiesters.

Sd