King.com / Name of player on candy crush saga is offensive and shocking. Please delete it!

After acquiring a new mobile phone, I again downloaded Candy Crush Saga which I do every time I purchase a new phone. I am a menopausal, middle-aged old-school type teacher who loves playing Candy Crush! 😁
Today, Sunday, March 12th 2017, I was playing level 4 (I'm playing level 942 on my iPad) and got quite a good score. When it had all tallied up it said I had reached second place. Woohoo! How exciting. I decided to see who was in 1st place so I could try and beat them in a later level.
I was very shocked to see the name of the player who was in 1st place. It is extremely disturbing for someone like me to read a disgusting name like this but I have young grandchildren and it would be extremely upsetting for them to see something like this.
I would like you to remove the disgusting name currently in 1st place in Candy Crush Saga. There needs to be respect as you have stated in your mission statement.

King.com