King.com game- Pet Rescue Saga / pet rescue saga game - 19 gold bars lost

1 FONTANA, CA, United States Review updated:

Date of incident:

October 29, 2018

I was playing the game Pet Rescue Saga and wanted to past a level(I think it was level 264) on the Pet Rescue Saga on Facebook and I lost 19 gold bars because the game froze while I was playing. Please return/refund my gold bars. Thanking you in advance for your assistance. I paid for those gold bars through Facebook and need them refunded.

Ca
Nov 15, 2018

Comments

• Me

November 19th 2018
    I was Playing Pet Rescue Saga at 1:50 on Monday Nov. 19th 2018 on Facebook. Actually, I was playing Weather Alert, Pet Island on Level Six. I had Just completed Level 6. I had gave it all I could and passed it. Then The Game put up a message that there was an error, Please wait. So, I did. It did nothing. I refreshed the page. When it came back on, it started me over on Level Six. And It did Not give me My reward. This has happened before. Please Fix this & Give me My reward & Move me to level Seven. Please & Thank you for Your attention to this matter. I have to say, "Level Six Is One of The Hardest Levels For Me. and When I Passed It, I was so Happy. Then It Took It away."

19th of Nov, 2018

@Melody Hernandez okay i am not visible i guess

19th of Nov, 2018

Might helpful SUPPORT NUMBER +1-833-272_O777 I was Playing Pet Rescue Saga at 1:50 on Monday Nov. 19th 2018 on Facebook. Actually, I was playing Weather Alert, Pet Island on Level Six. I had Just completed Level 6. I had gave it all I could and passed it. Then The Game put up a message that there was an error, Please wait. So, I did. It did nothing. I refreshed the page. When it came back on, it started me over on Level Six. And It did Not give me My reward. This has happened before. Please Fix this & Give me My reward & Move me to level Seven. Please & Thank you for Your attention to this matter. I have to say, "Level Six Is One of The Hardest Levels For Me. and When I Passed It, I was so Happy. Then It Took It away.

@Helen3003 okay

19th of Nov, 2018

well why don't you call them the number +1-833-272_O777, I was Playing Pet Rescue Saga at 1:50 on Monday Nov. 19th 2018 on Facebook. Actually, I was playing Weather Alert, Pet Island on Level Six. I had Just completed Level 6. I had gave it all I could and passed it. Then The Game put up a message that there was an error, Please wait. So, I did. It did nothing. I refreshed the page. When it came back on, it started me over on Level Six. And It did Not give me My reward. This has happened before. Please Fix this & Give me My reward & Move me to level Seven. Please & Thank you for Your attention to this matter. I have to say, "Level Six Is One of The Hardest Levels For Me. and When I Passed It, I was so Happy. Then It Took It away.