King.com / candy crush
What is happening at King?? I have just scrolled down and read nothing but complaints on the Help Page, it never used to be like that. I feel sorry for those in Admin as there is obviously nothing they can do. King has taken all the fun out of the game, most of the levels you need a lucky drop, they also reduce the number of moves after a few days so unless that lucky drop comes or you use all your boosters you are stuck for days. Seriously King please have a rethink because judging by the comments your players are getting extremely frustrated and fed up.
I opened my game this morning to find that over 1, 000 lives had disappeared, I only had 5!!! I had done nothing at all to my laptop except turn it off and on as normal so no I haven't cleared my cache and not it doesn't do it automatically the fault is obviously with King. I have spent a lot of money over the years and have always enjoyed playing but you have now taken all the fun out of the game.
More King.com Complaints & Reviews
- Candy Crush Saga - piggy bank rewards not accessible 
- Candy Crush Saga - stripes contest 
- King.com - scammed out of money 
- King.com - candy crush saga 2134 
- Candy Crush Saga - people send free lives and just disappear how do we fix this problem 
- Candy Crush Saga - advertisements
- Candy Crush Saga - getting lives from my friends
- Candy Crush Saga - jackpot in candy crush, 
- Candy Crush Saga - I keep buying the gold bars but can't use it! it's a rip off
- King.com - candy crush jelly saga, over charged several times