Kingcade & Garcia / Bankruptcy mill

1 Coral Gables, FL, United States

Admonishment issued in fl, 2005
Updated on nov 20, 2010

An admonition means an attorney did something wrong but may still practice law. The bar gives the lawyer an admonition in hopes that he or she will not repeat the behavior.

Admonishment issued in fl, 2004
Updated on nov 20, 2010

Above is information i found out after hiring mr. Kingcade. It was all clear to him that i would win my foreclosure because i am a 76 old disabled widow. The initial payment was made and then a bunch of charges including one of $150 to settle with my bank as i was very worried about loosing my house. After 2 months, my bank had not received the letter and i could not make my payments directly thru my bank branch and had to go thru their bankruptcy department. I spent hours speaking to the bank with help of my daughter. The bank kept telling me to speak to my attorney. When my daughter wrote to him via e - mail he was very sarcastic and rude, making silly statements such as "i can't get into the bank's computer" and "banks lie".

After many e - mails back and forth, his paralegal sent me some paperwork that i was supposed to again call the bank and send the that information myself. I thought i paid this "attorney" to follow thru with my bankruptcy case to the end. He left this issue hanging because he could not charge me the $150 again.

He is self absorbed, rude and highly unprofessional. Find someone else!

Norma