King Solar / Online scam

I ordered from this website a solar radio. The order was paid by my credit card this same day. After this there is no way to communicate with this website company. They did not answer my emails. Nobody is answering phone numbers provided by the website: Order toll-free: [protected] or [protected].

Instead the answering machine is informing you that the mail box is full and can not accept any new messages. I was trying to call those numbers several days with this same results. It is ripoff, scam website.

Va

Comments

4th of Jan, 2009
    King Solar - Rip off
    King Solar
    kingsolar.net

I emailed an order from their site. A day later I received a phone call from them saying they didn't have the item I wanted in stock but could replace it with a similar one at a lower price so I agreed to that. That was the last I heard from them (If it was actually them). I have called the 800 number numerous times only to get 'All circuits are busy' or ' the mailbox is full' when using their other number. I have emailed them four times also. I wouldn't suggest any one to do business with this company.