King of Swords / Fraudulent dealing

1 3000 Johnson Ferry RoadMarietta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 678-264-8205

I ordered a sword from king of swords two months ago. after two weeks of waiting I emailed them to check how it was doing. They replied saying the order was stuck in customs. After a while later, I emailed them again. this time I got no response, plus I noticed that I had already been charged for what I have ordered. I dont really know how to get my money back from them either. Also, a while after I ordered from king of swords, I placed a separate order on a different site. This other site was named Kingdom of swords, which was strikingly familiar to the previous one, I placed an order on that site two weeks ago and it has yet to be shipped. Still no reply from kingdom of sword's email. I called king of swords to talk about the order, but it is a machine and I have yet to hear anything at all from them. I also called kingdom of swords, but the number is out of service. After exploring both of these sites, I have noticed that they are almost exactly alike, and have the same products. I do believe I have been scammed not once, but twice by the same fake company. beware of both of these sites, and do not order anything from them.

Comments

8th of Oct, 2009

I ordered a cane from KOS not for fun, but becuz I need one. I'm on disability. They took my money and then proceeded to tell me that the cane I ordered was no longer available. So I waited the lousy two months as stated in their policy for a refund (why it would take that long God only knows), and can't get crap from them. I've emailed the help me now web site as well and have heard nothing. So how do we go about getting our money back? We should all get together and do something cuz this is B.S.!

sara.heuer@yahoo.com