King of Swords / king of swords scam

1 Romania Review updated:

King of swords- king of cons, dont buy from them. They dont ship their orders and dont refund the money.
I suggest we all write complains to the police to take some measures!

Comments

• Li
      18th of Aug, 2009

I am a victim of KOS.
    DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
    I ordered items and they were not shipped and I still have not received them or a refund in OVER 5 MONTHS!

• Se
      1st of Dec, 2009

I bought from them over 2 years ago... they always have the same response" "order is stuck at cutoms"
    When I cancelled the order, they told me my credit card would be refunded... I've been waiting for 2 years...
    FRAUDULENT company!

• Ro
      14th of Dec, 2009

If you would like your MONEY back, Call - 404-664-3045, im guaranteing your money back. Call that number, His name is Al. He WONT answer. But continue to call. Txt him, saying your gonna contact Ronald Scott of Cobb County, txt him and leave him ur name and order number, and he will cancel ur order and refund the money cause he will get so pissed. They will usethe excuse that he is extermlly "ill" in reality their fraudgelent site. If you have any questions on how to get your money back contact me, lrobster_the_mobsterl@yahoo.com

3rd of Apr, 2010
    KingofSwords.com - Fraudulent Practice
    chris
    Queensland
    Australia

after placing an order on the 20th of december 2009, I am currently awaiting a confirmation email that my product has actually been sent. As today is the 3rd of april 2010 I sincerly doubt that i will be recieving my purchase.
    BE WARNED, THIS IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH..

• Lo
      27th of Jul, 2010

I agree same thing happened to me, I sent them a mony order and they did not ship me my order after I contacted them they gave me the run around about how there truck was stuck somewhere but the where still going to ship my order !lol then another month went buy and nothing !LOL I called them and the guy hung up on me after he got my order number and would not answer the phone anytime I called LOLOLOL THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS ! THATS DISTURBING!!! I SHOULD SETUP A FAKE WEB SITE AND STEAL MONEY TOO LOL !!! I'M A JERK !!BUT NOT A LOW DOWN DIRTY THEIFE. THEN AGAIN EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED BY THIS FAKE K.O.S. SHOULD GET TOGEATHER PUT IN SOME MONEY SET UP A FAKE WHOLE SALE SITE AND OFFER THEM A DEAL THEY CAN'T REFUSE IE..A MILLION DOLLAR''S IN MERCHANDISE FOR $250, 000 AND BURN THEM AND SPLIT THE MONEY LOLOLOLOL THAT WOULD BE AWSOME HERE'S MY EMAIL LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? ourlilzoo@rogers.com

• Ro
      9th of Aug, 2010

I bought a cane from them I have a bad desease and they lied to me It's [censored] like this that make this world a bad place. They are going to pay big time. I really wish all of us who have been lied to come together make sure we are heard and throw all these [censor] in jail. They scam honest hard working innocent people who don't deserve to be treated that way. Let's all take a stand and do something about these scams. They have caused me so much stress for the last 16 days. I even emailed them saying I hope this is not a scam and they assured me that this is not a scan you will receive your item. [censored] buncha dirty clowns honestly. They will burn in hell!!!

16th of Aug, 2010

Does anyone know how to hack a website and bring it down... seems to be the only way it will be taking of the internet

• Sc
      21st of Dec, 2010

I was scamed by this bogus website too. I just checked to see if this website was still on the internet and it is.What is this world comming to. People get busted all the time for copyright infridgment but these [censor] holes are still ripping people off.You will have better luck getting ritch doing what they do, then trying to win the lottery.how is it thier still getting away with it?

• Ne
      22nd of Mar, 2011
    King of Swords - Fraudulent Practice
    Stockport, England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom

Same story as many others here, I placed an order (April 2010) which they said was delayed due to a shipment from China being stuck at US customs. I waited for 3 months before repeatedly asking to cancel the order and refund my money, I even asked for different items (of the same value) to be sent instead - eventually (Sept 2010) I got an email telling me "Order is cancelled and your card will be refunded as soon as possible" that was 6 months ago and still nothing. I no longer get any reply to my emails - THIS IS BLATANT FRAUD!

• Tj
      31st of May, 2011
    King of Swords - Fraudulent Company
    King Of Swords

I orderred from King of Swords on April 2, 2009. I placed two orders for 7 items that were offered on their website. I never got a confirmation on shipping so asked for a status of order. I never got a reply for my first order and still have not gotten anything from them and it is now April 28, 2009. Order was placed in fulfillment que on the 16th of April (What fulfillment que there is no such thing posted on thier site). I recieved an email about my second order and was told it was held up in customs for some apparent reason. I looked at their site again no such declaration of importing was ever made. I have to file legal papers with my credit card company in order to seek repayment through them for fraudulent charges. All I wanted was a couple of items for decorations now I have over $100.00 vested with absolutely nothing for it!!! PLEASE do not fall in this trap...

• Ju
      17th of Jun, 2011
    King of Swords - Please do not fall in this trap
    King Of Swords

I ordered from King of Swords on April 2, 2009. I placed two orders for 7 items that were offered on their website. I never got a confirmation on shipping so asked for a status of order. I never got a reply for my first order and still have not gotten anything from them and it is now April 28, 2009. Order was placed in fulfillment que on the 16th of April (What fulfillment que there is no such thing posted on thier site). I recieved an email about my second order and was told it was held up in customs for some apparent reason. I looked at their site again no such declaration of importing was ever made. I have to file legal papers with my credit card company in order to seek repayment through them for fraudulent charges. All I wanted was a couple of items for decorations now I have over $100.00 vested with absolutely nothing for it!!! PLEASE do not fall in this trap...

• Al
      13th of Nov, 2011
    King of Swords - rescue knife
    king of swords
    North Carolina

Ordered rescue knife for grandson. took two weeks to ship. the day it arrived the caoting started coming off. should have known something was wrong when the package arrived with no return address on it. of course should have checked the web site better myself before ordering instead of taking his word for it.What I want now is a replacement or shipping it back and getting a refund. hope I can get one or the other. will be more careful from here on out.

• Fr
    frederic giraud
    Georgia

Dear Sirs, here are some facts : I ordered a "Blade runner PDK" to kingofsword the 22nd of june 2012 for a value of 138.88 US$ (Expedition to France + product). They took the money by the 25th of june 2012. Then I have no news and can't obtain any, despite numerous mails that I send to them. They finally gave an answer the 20th of july 2012 saying that it will be send directly from their supplier. Since this day I have no news despite again mails to them. I send mail (the 3rd of september 2012)to ask for expedition or refunding of the money. But I have no news since this date.
    Product_Or_Service: Blade runner PDK
    Order_Number: 151975
    Clearly they are kind of thieves,

You are just an idiot.

• Ly
      3rd of Jun, 2016

i too have been scammed by this firm.i placed an order on 23rd june this year and they sent me emails back saying allsorts of different reasons as to why ive not received my order, and i still have not received anything.i paid with visa and the money was taken straight away.

• Ly
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I ordered a Sword from this place almost 2 years ago and I'm still waiting for it. I e-mailed the company and they refuse to answer my e-mails about it. They had already charged my credit card for the sword. I would either like the purchase or my money back plus interest.

• Va
    3000 JOhnson Ferry Road, suite 103/104
    www.kingofswords.com

I placed an order on May 1st, 2008. They charged my credit card that day. It is now April 8th, 2008 I have not received my merchandise, they did not respond to e-mails or phone calls, prier to my credit card company calling them about the fraud.

• Va
    3000 Johnson Ferry Road,
    Phone: 678-264-8205
    kingofswords.com

Me and a friend ordered each products from king of swords. They never came, didn't answer emails, etc. I hope i can get my money back. My friend didn't. Do not Buy From Them!!!

• Ra
    king of swords
    Georgia

i order a set of swords its been way over 6months still havent got them wrote bbb on them still no good so dont do like i did

• St
    Reedsport
    Oregon

I ordered a sword and a cane sword for a total of over $240.00.
    King of swords took my money from my account and I still have not received any of my purchases.
    My first order was on Monday October 12th 2009 and I have still not received any thing.