King fisher airlinesRefund not processed

1 Review updated:

I booked a hotel and flight ticket for my wife (Lyn) and me on December 2008 for a travel in January 2009 from Cochin India to Goa India. I travelled one way and stayed at the hotel. But I cancelled the return ticket. The flight ticket was for Kingfisher Airlines. I was advised that I will get a refund of $338 ($169 per passenger) on my credit card.

I contacted Expedia for refund. They are telling that they submitted the refund request on Jan 20, 2009. They told me that it may take 3 months to get the refund on my credit card. I never got that amount back on my credit card. I contacted Expedia so many times, they kept on telling me wait. Finally now it 6 months since the event actually happened I never got the money back.

My flight ticket amount was directly charged by Kingfisher airlines. So they need to refund it.

The information about my case

Expedia Reference Number: [protected]
Ticket number:
2.TE [protected]-VICTOR/THOMASJ
3.TE [protected]-PATHIYIL/LYNJOHNY

Comments

• Mu
      Jul 11, 2008
    King fisher airlines - lost baggage
    India
    flykingfisher.com

I travelled with father and brother to mumbai on IT 112, but i lost my baggage .I complained the same to the ailrine in mumbai, late after 4 week i got my bag but it did not have the all the content of the bag, The airline staff is not responding to needs.

It was very bad experience, I had with this airline.

• Mu
      Nov 13, 2010
    King fisher airlines - refund of cancelled ticket
    India

mrs mufti Amina was travelling from delhi to srinagar on 3rd of november2010. her ticket no.was [protected].on the day she was bedridden and could not travel and we rescheduled her ticket to 10th of january2010.we were given pnr GNBWDC.ON THE same day we requested for cancellation ofticket and i was told by the ground staffthat ticket stands cancelled and you will get a refund in your card of rupees2382.00 which will be credited in your card.