King and State / extended warranty

1 MARKHAM, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Reference number relating to my case
I have been waiting for approx 2 weeks to get a service person to honor my extended with the brick. I have been given the push around from the need to Call the brick customer service to calling King and State directly who in turn directed me to call Trans global and Home Appliance Repairs Mississauga.
Where does it end. I have a house fill of children and guests with no working dryer

• Updated by Chris Kissoon, Aug 02, 2018

Please provide me with an executive of the company to escalate this as soon as possible

• Updated by Chris Kissoon, Aug 03, 2018

I am still waiting for my dryer to be fixed.
    Haven't received any information or calls from anyone.

Ch
Aug 2, 2018

More King and State Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      12th of Dec, 2018

Bought a Samsung washer from Leons and first it takes awhile to get to talk to someone at Leons then I'm given a number for the extended warranty and you don't get to talk to anyone, Iwas put on hold for an hour so I hung up and called back I'm going on 15 mins for the second round.I have definitely learned my lesson .Will not recommend or buy any more products from LEONS in the future, nor buy from any business that has king and state as a warranty

• Di
      16th of Jan, 2019

@Constance Sanford We need to bring the Government of Canada to this!!! I have having the same issues. They( Kingandstate) Never respond to mails or customers' complaints. If they are not ready for business they should be closed.. Mine has been 3 weeks and when I finally got through to them they were so rude.. Is this what we get doing business with Leons and the so called "Kingandstate"

• Ca
      17th of Dec, 2018

Ha Ha, I'm having the exact same problem. Either the phone is busy or goes straight to hold.

31st of Dec, 2018

Oh my God you guys have a same issue. Please complain to better bussiness bureu. They will exclate.

• Am
      4th of Jan, 2019

Been on hold now for over an hour.. wtf... second time I have had to call to get the same issue with my Samsung Dryer fixed... goodness.. DO NOT BUY WARRANTY FROM KING AND STATE!!

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2019

Our Samsung fridge bought from Leons broke 8 weeks ago. The Sumsung Leons department originally gave us the number to a third party contracted by Samsung to fix the fridge, after various transfers to different departments, following their inspection of the fridge (which the mother board in the fridge was actually melted) and having a quote prepared, Leons then informed us that to get this covered by warranty we couldn't actually use the company we had been dealing with and need to go through King and State since we recently surpassed our 1 year warranty and were now in extended.. its been 4 weeks now with King and State, still no resolution only been getting the run around. Call for an update and are told they will call back with an ETA, never any call back. Currently on hold again for 45 mins now...

• Ki
      2 hrs 29 mins ago

We bought our LG Refrigerator from The Brick with extended warrenty from King and State. Been waiting for a MONTH for my circuit board to be replaced. I’ve been without a fridge for a month. I phoned today to see what the hold up is and the lady (and I use that term lightly) laughed at me and said if nothing is done in two more days I should phone back. I sat on hold for 45 minutes to hear that?! Never buying from the Brick again because of this. What a joke.