Kindercare / don't sent your child to clayton ohio centre

United States Review updated:

During my time at Kindercare, they allowed metal tape measures to be in the 5 year old classroom! Are you kidding?

One boy held one end and the other boy held the other end and a little girl was holding the middle of the tape just as I walked in. You guessed it!! One boy pushed the button to make the tape re-track and the little girls fingers were sliced. To the point of blood all over her shirt, blood all over her hands and the floor and she had to be taken to the emergency room.

What genius ever thought this was a good idea?

Then when I grabbed the five year old boy and shook him for calling him stupid the supervisor called me in to the office and fired me. After another incident the supervisor called me in the office and fired me. She said that that is not how we discipline children. I was fired because of "abuse" now I am having a hard time finding another teaching job. This was the second incident where we had a disagreement with how I disciplined a child. One time a child told another child to [censored] off in the after school program and I slapped him across the face and put bleach in his mouth. I made sure he did not swallow and they said that that was not correct. This incident happened a week after the tape measurement incident and I was fired. When I mentioned that I discipline my seven year old like this all the time for bad language they contacted social services who took their side.

There is never a lead teacher in the 3 year old classroom. Has not been in over a year. She is at the front office and the only time she goes in the room is when State Board is going to show up. Nice huh?

Ha

Comments

• Ke
      28th of Mar, 2012

This is a joke right ? u put bleach in a kids mouth ? You should start your own day care ! at least write a book on "child care" you can call it ( haylees child care & bait shop) i'm guessing ur some redneck ? gotta be ...

28th of Mar, 2012

That boy's actions got another child injured. What am I supposed to do? How would you have handled the situation.

As for the swearing, how would you handle the situation?

28th of Mar, 2012

Also the child did not swallow the bleach, well it was not bleach it was a cleaning solution to be exact. I was just cleaning his mouth out. You know how when a child swears you use soap to clean up their language. I made sure that the child did not swallow any. Just made him rinse his mouth with it and spit it out. Also I did not put it in his mouth. I asked him to put it in his mouth himself and he did. There is no danger if he does not swallow the bleach. However this incident caused me to lose my job. For your information the child in question was 10 and knew that he should not swallow the cleaning solution, besides it was watered down. All I wanted was for him to have a foul taste in his mouth and teach him a lesson.

TruthIsNowTold you said you would have handled this situation differently but you don't say how. I have reported you to the board moderators and the police because I see that this is not the only review you are harassing people on. You like to harass people. You say there are different ways to handle the swearing but you don't give an example. You just judge me you coward.

• Pr
      29th of Mar, 2012

Such a lie... there isnt even a kindercare in Clayton, Oh!!!

29th of Mar, 2012

There is I suggest you do better research.