Kind Seed Limited / Scam and cheating

Kind Seed Limited
Do not order from here total ripoff seeds arrived quickly got them in the dirt 5 out of 10 sprouted they looked good then when it was time for the signs of males etc there was 2 males both grew up to be sterile no pollen what so ever the other 3 plants i got 1 female and 2 hermaphrodites i barley managed to get the 1 female to live wasted 140$ on 1 out of 10 seeds when they guaranteed 9 of 10 would sprout when i emailed them back they said they had a return policy that would replace seeds etc but all they did was ignore me.

A  2nd of May, 2009 by
I ordered $450.00 in seeds on 2-5-09 and never received my seeds. Kind seed is a rip-off. They take your money and never send you what you paid for.
D  31st of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I dont believe it. You can call them 6 days a week, they will have a record of your order and they will hook you up, i guarantee it. They are the only seed bank you can call, rely on, and are actually listed as authorized retailers on the seedbanks sites that they sell. Ive used them all, and believe me, kind seed is the only one to use.
A  20th of Dec, 2012 by
I recently ordered from Kindseed 27 days ago and have received nothing. To all out there STAY AWAY from these pathetic money snatchers. Take these words as a warning and take heed. You have been warned.
D  12th of Feb, 2013 by
I just order Malawi gold from them. And expect them to arrive in two to three weeks. Not my first time ordering from them. I have used them before and got my order Malawi gold, mako haze, and grapefruit haze was pleased with them. Like i was told seeds in one person hands will perform different than in another person hands, all depends on the skill of the person growing them.
A  8th of Mar, 2013 by
I am a webmaster ans signed up to Kind seeds affiliate program. From my website I sold $650 worth of seeds for them in less than a week. When I called them and asked to collect my cut, they told me they didn't have an affiliate program but that they would give me my 15% anyway. I NEVER did get the money. AVOID KIND SEEDS!!! Although I have never ordered from them, I can say that if they treat their "employee's" like crap, you can be assured they treat their customers much the same or worse. I will be publishing a review on Kind Seeds on Cannabis Research A-Z. They done messed with the wrong person, I guarantee you that.
N  29th of Apr, 2013 by
I just ordered from them...It seems to me if there are only a few complaints on this site and they have dealt with thousands upon thousands of orders around the world they can't be that bad for the few that I see here. It has been said that "You can't make everyone happy" and until I have to come back to put in my opinion of a company's bad dealings I will always give them the benefit of the doubt. Have a Nice Day! PS Sorry to hear you had bad dealings with the Co. though...I have been there before and it doesn't feel good at all. I have learned to make copies of all correspondents with business involving money so I have proof of their fraudulent act and of course take it all the way to kingdom come where I even put an add in the local news papers to detour people away from the company not to mention all my other contacts around the world. I think I can get my money's worth back dragging them through the mud if necessary.