kimbrells/sectional / worst customer service ever

Apr 24, 2015
umbrellas furniture gaffney sc
I went to kimbrells to order a sectional couch in July of 2014. The sectional that I wanted.was.not in stock so they had to order it from another store, which was fine by me because.the sales lady said it would only take.up to 2 weeks for it to arrive. Two months later I finally received sectional. After the movers brought it in and left, I noticed a tear in the arm of it. I called kimbrellas the next day to inform them. The lady said she would have someone sent out to my home to look at the tear. I never heard anything else back from either kimbrells or the person who was supposed to fix it. Months later after 3 different people came to check out the damage, the couch was.still not fixed! Needless to say after all the harrassing phone calls and letters about non payment, my husband finally talked to them expressing that we should not have to pay full price for a "used" sectional seeing as.how the damage was the movers fault. Finally, 7 months later, kimbrells just now sent someone out to fix the.tear. I will never ever purchase or finance anything from this.store again, and would highly recommend that anyone reading this should either. That place is a joke and the people working there are.extremely rude.