Kimberly Thompson / RR609; refund for Kimberly Thompson

United States, Texas Review updated:
Blazing Keywords
There was money taken off my debit card for the amount of 0.72 cents and 72.21 dollars on June 29, 2009 a total of 0.72 cents and 72.21 dollars on May 28, 2009 and 0.38 cents and 38.34 dollars on June 25, 2009. I've talked to several persons and tired of this. I NEED MY MONEY BACK AND I'M GOING TO GET IT BACK.

A  14th of Nov, 2015 by
I received phone call from Kimberly Thompson 214-935-8751 (number popped up on my caller ID) asking for my husband who was not home at the time of the call. The man who I spoke with sounded like he was either from India or Africa. When I asked his name and who he worked for he said he could not give any information to a third party and if my husband didn't call him back he would send the Sheriff out and have my husband arrested. Before I could respond to him, he hung up on me and ended the call. I googled the phone number and it came back to a phone number in Texas. I phoned our Sheriff's Office and filed a complaint right away. I suggest everyone else do the same and contact their Attorney General's Office Fraud Unit and the Attorney General's Office from the state in which the call was made from.