Kim Komando show / Bad service

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I have registered for three months of Kim's club, I get a reply and a place to click to enter: there I try the password but the password doesn't work; so I ask for another password, they send one out, I try that one, get in, and am required to change to another password. After the change is accepted, I try again to get on for Podcasts and Message board, and again, my email and password is rejected. I have agreed to pay $14.95 for 3 months Kim's Club, but am unable to get on anything except the password change thing. And there is NO WAY TO CONTACT HER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!

I don't know what to do. I would like to hear her program but this has me so upset I don't know if I ever want to hear it now if she is so isolated that there is no way to complain directly to her about this problem! I am sure the problem could be easily fixed if I could get through.

Va

Comments

• Gi
      12th of Jan, 2014

For two months now, since Kim Komando got my credit card, I have been in this password setup loop. NO HELP FROM KIM KOMANDO VIA any source. Emails ignored . No phone contact pathway. Nada. Fraud? Scam? Anyone out there getting service by doing business with Kim Komando?