kilothought.comThis staff behaved strange and didn't finish my order

1 Review updated:

I was really upset with the quality of services of the company www.kilothought.com. At the beginning, everything was ok. They provided updates and communicated with me all the time, but suddenly everything stopped. I tried to reach them, but no one replied. I tried to cancel my order, but again no response. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Se
Jul 06, 2014

Comments

• Ir
      Jul 08, 2014

I'd like to kindly point out that this is not a real review. Here is all you need to know about this complaint:

"6/19/14
    They make money out of these reviews which their own company posts."

"7/7/14
    This is a scam website. They target small and medium size businesses and post a negative review of them, then they ask the businesses for money to remove the negative review. I'm small business owner and they've blackmailed me. Stay away from it."'

"12/25/13
    ComplaintsBoard.com was not created to help consumers or voice legitimate complaints/claims. It was created to make money by allowing totally unsubstantiated and mostly libelous posts and then trying to get the subjects of those posts to pay for "reputation repair" by guaranteeing removal through multiple other web sites which are directly affiliated with ComplaintsBoard.com. It's basically online extortion. (...)"

Have a nice day.