Kiln Creek Cleaners / Terrible experience!

1 Yorktown, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757 988-3066

Took 2 sweaters to have dry cleaned SHRUNK so bad That I cant wear. Paid 110.00 each for them. I took them back and I guess they told me what they tell all there customers when they ruin there clothes. THATS the way they came into the cleaners She said she remembers everything that comes in. IT WAS NOT there problem it was mine, I ve been going to this cleaners for years BUT I WONT GO BACK. I also have lived in this town all my life and I will let everyone I know that they don't stand behind there MISTAKES.

Comments

• Br
      30th of Jan, 2008

TOOK my 2 sweaters THAT WERE SHRUNK BY KILN CREEK CLEANERS to TLC cleaners in yorktown today, They are going to try and see if they can fix them. THEy were so niceFAMILY owned business .They dont know if they can be fixed but at least they are going to try. KILN CREEK JUST said IT was MY PROBLEM.NEEDLESS to say I wont be going back to KILN CREEK after using them for YEARS.

• Ki
      12th of Sep, 2008

I will never use this company again, took a shirt of one of my clients to get cleaned, go to pick it up the next day and they are closed??? go back the following morning and again closed, they obviously work their own hours 3 days later no shirt still trying to get my clients shirt back to him. hope it still fits him!