KillForThisHair.com / False advertising!

New York, NY, United States Review updated:
1.65

Over priced! Really bad quality hair. Refuses to give refund, my scalp was bleeding because she had the extensions in twisted it was so painful I could not sleep at night. Never go to this so called stylist, she is not an artist, she is a "con artist"!
Su

Comments

Mi
  20th of Mar, 2008
DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON ! SHE IS A FRAUD AND A PSYCHO SHE CHANGES HER LOCATIONS EVERY OTHER MONTH. SHE IS CREEPY LOOKING IN PERSON AND TOTALLY CRAZY. I ALMOST CALLED THE COPS ON HER. THANK GOD I DID NOT GO THROUGH WITH IT !

STAY AWAY !!! JUST BY HER WEBSITE YOU CAN GET SEE SHE IS A NUT CASE.
Ki
  20th of Aug, 2009
Yes, this must be Susan the wife of the good doctor, who brags about cheating on him with the olympic decathalon guy.

YOU almost called the cops on me????
I would love to publish YOUR two page apology TO ME in regards to you using biosilk on your extensions which made them fall out, then post an account by my assistant who witnessed YOUR explosion on me, demanding that I put your extensions back in, and screaming at me.

And I told you to leave as it is YOU who are psychotic and dangerous, and if I'm so terrible, why were you apologizing and begging me to reconsider you as a client.

Yes, love I saved all our communications, including your bounced check that you mommy had to write for you, and your four separate ways that you paid for your hair, two credit cards, bounced check, and a little cash.

And you accuse ME of instability??
And if I'm so creepy and awful, why did you do business with me?
Why did you look at my website and make a phone call, and come see me, and give me a deposit, and get them installed, and then come back begging for me to fix what you did to them?

I pray for your children.