Kid's Stuff-Multi Vitamins and Minerals / Chomped down on a piece of metal!

1 PO BOX 11o206Cleveland, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1877 850-5156

I don't think this is the best company to deal with, even though they say they are a "Christian-based business"!
I believe it happened summer of last year. Me, my late father and my mother were in this home-based business and were buying products and one of those products just so happened to be Kid's Stuff-Multi Vitamins and Minerals. Well, one evening, I was chewing on one of the tablets and chomped down on a tiny piece of metal that was embedded in the tablet (just imagine if I SWALLOWED the ^%& thing!)
and it has since affected one of my bottom back molars and upper back molars (They have been chipping off into nothingness thus far). We all had even sent an email only to get a self-righteous response telling us that there are no pieces of metal from their machines...!
I advise y'all to stay away from this company, because somewhere, somehow, there is some corruption SOMEWHERE in this company.
P.S: By the way, the kid's vitamins basically taste like %$^#!
Bo Peep

Bo

Comments

• Br
      5th of Oct, 2008

Hey there, I see you're looking for ways online to make REAL money, read on and add me as friend. I can show you PROOF that I am making good money and returns.

Have you ever heard of megalido? Megalido is an autosurf program just like A.S.D. was. You earn 12% for 12 days on any amount that you put in and you earn a 6% commision from each refurral. Not only that, you earn a second level which will give you a 4% commission for each and every person that the person you brought in brings in! Sounds good right? Here is a quote from the site.

"Check out Megalido. As you can see, they are paying 12% for 12 days, have several ways to generate this profit and some extra profit for themselves.

The site has other features, for example, you will earn a 6% referral commission for any upgrade your referrals make, you can add up to three websites to rotate and get visitors. There is three constant contests running, one for forum and internet general activity, as well as creativity and referring contests, there is big money to be made with it.

If you're still not convinced, take a look at website, and if even after that you're not convinced, please get in touch with administration explaining your reasons, asking your questions, giving your suggestions and they will promptly reply you.

Hope to see you soon at MegaLido"

Best regards,
    Brian

Not only is it that great of an autosurf program, but they also have CONTESTS and PRIZES! Sign up under me and help out eachother's business and together we can become multimillionairs!!!

• Wk
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I am a member of Scriptures and find them to be an outstanding company and home business. I find their products to be of high quality. If you are looking for a solid and proven home business I suggest you take a look at Scriptures.

Best Regarda,

Ray S.

19th of Oct, 2012

Hi http:// Scriptures.cc/183654 I have found the mans Vitamins are great they heal things that others do not I am glad I am part of this Business. Call 1-800-862-585-5873 ID 183654 OR LOOK US UP. Doc OZ and many others are calling Raspberry Ketones the miracle in a bottle!. Thank you

19th of Oct, 2012

http://Scriptures ID 183654 Phone 1-800-585-5873 Live Operator-1-877-850-5156 ID 183654. off 50% all Natural Products and a free 10 page Website.

8th of Jan, 2014

What piece of metal??? Scriptures vitamins & health products contain absolutely NO metal whatsoever. Perhaps the person complaining experienced a filling or a tooth cap coming loose & breaking off or partially breaking off in their mouth. I have personally experienced this for myself. Three years ago our family went out to eat lunch at a Mexican restaurant. During the meal I felt something very odd happen. I truly thought I had swallowed something very strange. So, I checked it out in the restroom, & part of my tooth & tooth cap to a molar on the lower left side had just broken off. And this all happened WHILE I WAS EATING MY LUNCH.

My experience with Scriptures is that they have excellent natural products. The Olympic Gold liquid vitamins always provide instanteous stamina & the peace of mind my body is receiving the nourishment it requires. I also enjoy using Scriptures all natural lotions & body washes - all made in the United States.