KIA Yuyi Motors, S. A. / complain kia korea
We want to make my knowledge of his discomfort by the time my truck repair Kia Carnival plate NAK-93S, which had committed errors of planning and procurement of spare parts for quality control of repair. Then tell a few events in chronological order:
1. In early February the truck entrance to his workshop referred to after sales service, for a failure of the straps of synchronization between the two trees of a cam of the compression cap.
2. The engine was inspected for damage assessment until they reach 2 months of spare parts required and deemed necessary to correct the damage that was estimated by the engine. Including valves, belts of time empacaduras game and spark plugs, but that is the case after discovering the damage, which resulted in 2-cylinder valves were broken causing damage to pistons, cylinder liners and connecting rods.
3. In April ordered the additional parts required for the damage produced, but it is the case that the cylinder liners were not supplied and the manufacturer KIA letter requesting to send the new piston from the home country (Korea) shirts with the clearances for the type of piston.
4. After some time, received the shirts and when the activity is installation of the covers of compression, they find that the new cap does not supply compression valve is installed and then they are ordered.
5. In June, received the valves and caps are sent both compression (New and Old) for grinding a workshop for installation and adjustment for tight seal.
6. Received all the parts the engine was assembled in July, when start-up and test operation, the engine failure in a compression of the cylinders, so its technicians suspected mal settlement in the new valve cover compression, but that is the case when making an inspection of what was happening, I notice that the 4-valve cylinder being made of that contact with the piston corresponding to instruct them to review the clearance between valves and valve guides; Where to find that the valves used for that cylinder did not have clearance by the manufacturer KIA.
7. In July, the new engine is assembled and during the test run within the city tranca the engine due to improper installation screw on the lid straps of time, which causes failure of the length of time the belt .
8. In the first week of August to inspect the repair, I find two errors again, a pulley belt damaged because time had installed a long screw on the front cover that hit the pulley and the deformed. In addition to this, look at the screws of the steering wheel or rack coupling hydraulic torque converter, one of the 6 screws with the crankshaft was installed in various dimensions, hexagonal head, which leads, of course, an imbalance dynamic engine and rear differential weight bearing damage by vibration.
9. The Workshop will ask the assembly KIA Valencia, Venezuela, providing a technique to assemble the engine, which was completed in November.
10. In the same month of November, I called the Workshop Yuyi Motors, CA I reported that the box does not automatically change and that the vehicle will be delivered with cash-flow problems.
11. On April 22, 2009, I handed over the van with these anomalies or defects generated:
a. If Wipers blow fractured by installing the engine
b. Alternator noise, due to replacement of this by a similar damage attributable to causes Yuyi Motors, SA not to protect the assets of its customers.
c. Absence of the handle for operating the hand brake, the truck entered with all its accessories, personnel management Yuyi Motors, SA conciliation meeting reported that it was removed to assess the problem of the electrical box automatically changes, which I do not agree because if you look at the photo No. 3, lateral screws were not removed, but if the handle for other uses .
d. Damage due to corrosion of some components because of the storage time of my truck by delay in the repair, which I reaffirm, because if you look at the photo No. 4 can see the state of corrosion that has the horn or horn, which is an indicator the aggressiveness of the location of the workshop.
e. Grilles central air conditioning broken out .
f. The air conditioning does not cool and has no freon gas 134a.
g. Damage to the propaganda that has glass tracero.
h. Lost rubber floor protectors of the carpet.
i. Replacing petrol bomb allegedly installed a new pump used, petrol level indicator loose or installation of the seal between tank and pump, which causes the fuel to escape abroad with the danger of fire. See photo No. 6.
I felt as a Client and unprotected offended by bad service and poor quality service and attention I received from Yuyi Motors, SA located in the Municipality Lecheria, Anzoategui State, Venezuela. KIA damage these have caused me a great financial expense to keep my car in his workshop, situations causing stress and high pressure blood for me and my family for the upsets received.
I thank this Organization for the care and support they give me to get to the original manufacturer KIA Korea in order to be punished Workshop Yuyi Motors, SA located in Venezuela.
More KIA Yuyi Motors, S. A. Complaints & Reviews
- AIC Kia of Manassas - fraud!!! 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Seoul, South Korea. - lottery scam 
- Kia Soul - paint chipping on hood 
- KIA Motors Mobile Promo - text received 
- KIA Motors UK - international promotions 
- KIA Motors Corporation - Complaining about dishonest customer service promise
- KIA Motors Corporation - sales dept
- KIA Motors Corporation - maintenance and spare parts
- KIA Motors Corporation - my dealer - cole kia in bluefield, wv
- KIA Motors Corporation - generation kia